BELLOWS FALLS, VERMONT
Rail Station Information
A station building (with waiting room) is located at:
Bellows Falls is known for its revitalized downtown including the newly-restored Opera House. With a variety of dining and attractions all within walking distance of the train station, Bellows Falls makes it easy to enjoy the beauty of Vermont by rail.
Read more about Bellows Falls.
The following attractions are located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Bellows Falls Opera House
- Windham Antique Center
- Rockingham Arts & Museum Project
- Greater Falls Farmers Market (operates summer and fall)
- Vermont Country Store
The following lodging is located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Harvest Barn Inn
- The train station is a 3-minute to 5-minute walk to Bellows Falls town center.
- Bellows Falls has free public bus service downtown in addition to area bus service to Brattleboro, Springfield, Rutland, and Okemo.