Rail Station Information
A station building (with waiting room) is located at:
Waterbury boasts not one, but two brands that attract visitors from around the world: Ben & Jerry’s and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. That's not all Waterbury has to offer, though. The area surrounding the train station offers shops and restaurants within walking distance and the public bus system makes exploring the Stowe-Waterbury area easy to do without a car.
Read more about Waterbury.
The following attractions are located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Green Mountain Coffee Visitor Center & Cafe
- Prohibition Pig Brewery
- Jeremy Ayers Pottery
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory Tours
- Vermont Annex (Cheese, chocolate, and more!)
- Waterbury Center State Park - Seasonal (on the Route 100 bus line)
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill (on the Route 100 bus line)
- Stowe Tasting Tours (door to door transportation included!)
The following lodging is located nearby: