WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VERMONT
Rail Station Information
A station building (with waiting room) is located at:
White River Junction boasts restaurants, shops and historic entertainment venues all within walking distance of the train station. If you want to venture a little further afield, free public bus service makes it easy to see the surrounding area without a car.
Read more about White River Junction.
The following attractions are located within walking distance (or a short taxi/bus ride):
- Briggs Opera House
- Main Street Museum
- Northern Stage Theater, Barrette Center for the Arts
- Tip Top Media and Arts Building
- River Roost Brewery
- Center for Cartoon Studies
- King Arthur Flour Bakery, Café, Store, School (on Green bus line)
- Montshire Museum of Science (on Green bus line)
The following lodging is located nearby:
- The train station is a 3-minute walk to White River Junction town center.
- Big Yellow Taxis can be reached at 802-281-8294.
- Enterprise Car Rental is about 2 miles from the station.
- Public Bus Service is provided (for free!) by Advance Transit. The Orange line goes through downtown White River Junction and the closest bus stop is at Main St. and Gates St., about a 3-minute walk from the train station. The Green bus line runs right outside of downtown and the closest stop is on Maple Street across the street from the county clerk's office, about a 10-minute walk from the train station.