Get to Know Vermont’s Farms From Home
Explore life on a Vermont farm.
- Silloway Maple is offering virtual tours of its sugarmaking operation.
- Gold Shaw Farm in Peacham educates and delights with frequent video updates from their duck farm.
- Find ways to experience Vermont's farms from home with this roundup from partner DigInVT.
- Take a virtual tour of the maple sugaring operation at Hartshorn Farms where they’ve been doing it for five generations.
- Meet the herd of Scottish Highland Cattle at the Trapp Family Lodge and find out how long their hair grows, how they came to be in Vermont and more interesting facts about the herd.