Take a Virtual Vermont Vacation
Watch life go by in Vermont.
- The Mad River Valley's Warren Store livestream is a live glimpse of life outside a Vermont general store.
- Watch cars on Vermont's Waitsfield Covered Bridge, built in 1833 and spanning Vermont’s Mad River. The Mad River Valley is a hub for Vermont’s food and farm offerings, and is an inviting spot for ski and snowboard enthusiasts and outdoor recreation.
- Explore Vermont's Addison Four Corners General Store in 3D.
- Head (virtually) to the base at Stratton Mountain Resort and watch the seasons change.
- Check out the view of Lake Champlain from the balcony of the ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain.
- Watch Vermont life go by on the shores of Lake Champlain at Hero's Welcome General Store in North Hero.