Take a Virtual Vermont Vacation
Watch life go by in Vermont.
- The Mad River Valley's Warren Store livestream is a live glimpse of life outside a Vermont general store.
- Watch cars on Vermont's Waitsfield Covered Bridge, built in 1833 and spanning Vermont’s Mad River. The Mad River Valley is a hub for Vermont’s food and farm offerings, and is an inviting spot for ski and snowboard enthusiasts and outdoor recreation.
- Check out Burlington's famed Church Street, among Vermont's busiest outdoor malls, usually bustling with shoppers and live music.
- Check out life in Vermont's Mad River Valley.
- Explore Vermont's Addison Four Corners General Store in 3D.
- Head (virtually) to the base at Stratton Mountain Resort and watch the seasons change.
- Head to the center of life at Burlington's University of Vermont.
- Check out the view of Lake Champlain from the balcony of the ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain.