Enjoy Vermont Music From Home
Vermont’s music captures the essence of the state – the rolling hills, the rhythm of a road trip through towns and mountains, and the sounds of a good time shared with friends and family.
While it’s not safe right now to travel to Vermont and experience our music live scene, we’ve put together some playlists that will put you in a Green Mountain state of mind. Enjoy them while taking a walk, working or with your family, and then, when it’s safe to travel again, plan to take in some Vermont live music.
- Shelburne Museum has created a Spotify Playlist featuring artists that have performed or are scheduled to perform a Concert on the Green. A new song is added every Friday.
- Higher Ground is hosting Facebook and Instagram Live "Sessions From Beyond the Club; Waiting is the Hardest Part”.
- Every Wednesday, Vermont independent label Big Heavy World hosts Rocket Shop, featuring an hour of Vermont live music. While they are not making any new episodes at the moment, you can listen to past episodes here.
- Explore Vermont’s music history and culture with a virtual tour of the VT Music Far & Wide Exhibit.
- Check out VT musician Urian Hackney’s Nirvana cover called Stay Inside!
- Vermont weekly Seven Days is sharing livestreamed events by Vermont artists on a weekly basis, so keep checking.