From Our Homes to Yours
Vermont’s businesses are the heart and soul of the community. Support your favorite Vermont business from home, or have some Vermont shipped to your door.
- Love Vermont is curating a guide to Vermont businesses offering gift cards, shipping or pickup, or accepting donations.
- A directory of Vermont businesses offering takeout from Vermont weekly Seven Days.
- Explore the small shops of Vermont’s historic downtowns.
LOCALLY MADE PRODUCTS
- How about some Vermont threads? Vermont Flannel and Johnson Woolen Mills are cozy favorites. Red House makes waxed canvas and leather bags for all occasions.
- Find Vermont-made jewelry at Jennifer Kahn Jewelry, Common Deer, or Birdfolk Collective.
- Skida and Darn Tough will bring a piece of Vermont to any outdoor adventure.
- For quintessential Vermont, check out the Vermont Country Store.
- Find handmade dishware from Bennington Potters, Simon Pearce, Farmhouse Pottery or Jeremy Ayers Pottery.
- Vermont’s Bees Wrap is an environmentally friendly way to keep leftovers fresh.
- Check out made-in-Vermont skincare products from Ursa Major, Elmore Mountain Farm, Vermont Soap, Tata Harper or Bag Balm.
LOCAL VERMONT FOOD PRODUCTS
- Vermont is home to the finest cheesemakers in the nation, many of whom are shipping.
- Mad River Taste Place and J.J. Hapgood General Store and Eatery are other great options to ensure Vermont products arrive at Mom’s table.
- Vermont maple syrup goes with everything and is shipping now.
- Great gift idea: Send a package from MKT: Grafton, or dial up the taste of Vermont with something from J.K. Adams or King Arthur Flour and add Blake Hill Preserves to go with it!
- Vermont Salumi and Vermont Smoke and Cure are shipping fine meats.
- Sisters of Anarchy are shipping ice cream direct from their farm to your home.
- Enjoy Vermont's craft beer scene virtually with tours, face time with brewers and a behind-the-scenes look at your favorite brewery.
- Find other food businesses offering shipping from Dig In Vermont.